Our Student & Scout Tours are MONDAY through SATURDAY
by RESERVATION ONLY.
Minimum Group Size: 20 paid admissions
Teacher & Bus Driver FREE after 20 paid admissions.
These rates are for students & scouts only and two chaperones depending on group size.
The American Treasure Tour provides a revealing look into American social history that is sure to fascinate young visitors. Student and scout troops will explore our nation's past from a unique perspective: the automatic music machines, automobiles, and countless other items on display here reveal fascinating stories related to the early development of the American automobile industry, the electrification of our nation, early inspirations for computers, as well as many other technologies still relevant today.
The student pricing reflects the commitment we have to history and music education. A curriculum is available upon request.
• Our office telephone number: 866-970-8687.
• Our reservation hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• A $100 deposit is required for all groups booking a tour.
• Deposit is refundable if group cancels more than 30 days prior to the event.
• Deposit is applied to the total amount due.
• Reservations for Tours Only must be paid one week prior to event date.
• Reservations for Tour and Meal must be paid in full two week’s prior to event date.
• All tours scheduled to begin after 3:30 pm will be charged $25 tip for Tour Guide. Groups over 20 people add $50 for two tour guides. Groups over 50 add $75 for three tour guides.